Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pearson CompTIA Remote Testing
In addition to testing at a Pearson Test Center, CompTIA is offering online certification testing. Candidates can:
- Test anywhere – especially from the security and privacy of their own home.
- Test anytime – online testing can be conducted 24/7, schedule your exam whenever time permits, avoiding competing priorities or conflicts.
- Test in a highly secure environment – remote proctoring ensures all candidates test under the same secure monitoring conditions as a test center.
Additional information about CompTIA Online Certification
Scheduling your CompTIA exam
- Start at the CompTIA Sign In page.
- Log in with your email address and password, or create a new account if you don't yet have one.
- On your account home page, locate the Schedule Your Exam section and click the Schedule Now button.
Complete or verify all your information on the profile form and click the Save Updates button.
*Note that you still need complete the GetCertified process to receive your ECPI issued voucher. You will use the voucher as payment for your CompTIA online exam.
O'Reilly Formerly Safari (O'Reilly).
Topics: A variety of subject areas with an emphasis on business, career, certification, and technology resources.
Contents: Ebooks and multimedia (digital/video content).
O'Reilly has many ebooks and videos to help you prepare for certifications.
To begin using O'Reilly, users will be prompted to create an account using their ECPI University email address.
O'Reilly login instructions
Exam Update Information
CASP+ (CAS-003) exam retired April 5, 2022.
Use GetCertified to prepare and sign up for certification exams!
GetCertified is a certification study and voucher request platform that makes it easy for ECPI University students and alumni to prepare for certification exams.
Take video a tour!
- Exam Vouchers: one
- Voucher Fees for Students: $15 per exam ($30 for a retake voucher)
- Voucher Fees for Alumni: $20 per exam ($40 for a retake voucher)
- Number of questions: Maximum of 90
- Format: Performance-based and multiple choice
- Test Length: 165 minutes
- Passing Score: Pass/Fail (no scaled score)
Online Resources from CompTIA